Powered By Blogger

srijeda, 2. lipnja 2010.

Screaming of a wild girl

New Customer Coupon


Driving along the Drava river, observe nature, which is perfectly in his ecstasy. I thought that I identify with her at the right time. Everywhere around me kunadre dandelion proudly raise their domes enjoying their fertility. My gaze goes over the yellow fields far into the Hungarian mountains, where we stopped to look at the white church with red bell towers. There are Croats from this side of the border have their own vineyards and estates, in other words, once the Drava River was the border between the Croatian and Hungarian. For many years we were under Hungarian rule, although it is very distant past. Often drive these routes, pick up your camera, without which I will never go into nature, and make some shots for the archives, because I was in the nature of the spring surprisingly nice and always find some new shots and some observations in the same places. I could not resist the lush nature that is all in his erotic.

I thought how great secret in her bosom. Led by curiosity, and a number of issues and hope to draw Dravski meander to experience something extraordinary, something that will give me an adrenalin rush and stopping the breath, a heart that I turn the engine. Following the winding paths covered with grass, and captured crowns, which we tower above your head zakrivajući heavenly light, everything looked terrible and exciting. As I approached the Drava more green tunnel of woven branches and leaves become darker and everything short, there's no way out, I thought. I decided to stop there and continue to go on foot. The aim of my adventurers was encountered fairies and veda, which obitavju there and hide from ordinary people. I've heard stories from elderly residents Prekodravlje, that in these wild areas along the Drava living creatures that may have been retained from the past and that sometimes occasions in nearby villages, especially after dark, or approaching people when they find themselves in the wild.

So I decided to go alone, I thought, maybe I meet them, villa or veda? What I do and recently led a great desire to succeed in my adventure. Under my feet the crackling branches, and hair are my zaplitali fragrant blossoms of hawthorn, while we face a number of hats sweat or fear, that of the great thrills of a sudden my cell phone rings!!

Fragrances are spread everywhere, and I feared the eros in the air. After a lengthily stroll through flower thicket I sensed that I was not actually entered the Garden of Eden. I saw there, away in a flower surrounded by two naked bodies moving in harmonious movements, communicating inarticulate sounds, thus enjoying the ecstasy of love, assimilate fully with nature. Flat, do not move, my throat is dry. Suddenly my calm and stop the cry of ecstasy, which is aroused in me an avalanche of emotions. Then I was quite clear that in a love trance blended villas and already, it was actually a perfect act of love in harmony with nature .. I wished to remain in the wild with the fairies and vedima I finally met because, as I found out by telling local, they come close to humans, and that vedi crazy men making love with women, and fairies come at night to stalk men to make them seduce. Such experience and I've had, just a little less with a beautiful eternal Ved, as well as enjoying the natural environment vil Drava meander.

                                                  



                               AD 3

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar