Powered By Blogger

subota, 6. veljače 2010.

THIS IS NOT JURASSIC PARK

I just returned from walking the city, a beautiful snowy weather. As of this writing that I can barely squeeze buttons, hand me another coldy a result of the addition the cold that crept under my nails. First, I may drink a cup of coffee with added cinnamon, and when I finished writing and my hands will be warm. My city is beautiful, the age is about 6oo summer 4o thousand inhabitants, located on the north of the Croatian which surrounds a large and diverse peripherals. It has everything necessary to what people need, and the Faculty has, imagine! For other needs that are required for citizens and which is not in Koprivnica go to Zagreb, because he still metropolis and also the city-county. So that there can only be found. It makes no sense now to write on the capital, about him when someone else will. Now I look a little to your lovely town, and I will tell you about their impressions of walks.
Today I went to the village was attacked because a lot of snow, so I decided to stay in the city and enjoy the snowy pleasures. After lunch I went for a walk to  so fresh surpassed the air and felt on the face snowny flakes. It is also a special experience. Passing through the streets soon I came to the square. Before the square near the park is located, nicely decorated and dominant. Full of trees and benches lined perfectly. In some way it reminded me of military construction.  And in the middle of the pavilion, the turquoise colored, we act a little out of tune in the winter when everything is clean and white, in the summer when all the odds of the environmental green color. We have already got used to it so you do not see too much of a difference and deviation. Otherwise, this park has a large multicultural and multifunctional importance for the population. Newlyweds serve as the scenes that true photofraphy thears trophy moments. Because it was''terribly important''event in your life? Youth can be used to drink and celebrate birthdays and do all kinds of shark and parades. And this is the ideal place that can hide behind the thick bushes that they would not be picked by the police. For this purpose serves vandals, so that morning Pvilion resembles poor grandfather. A good comes to those who have no where or do not arrive on the toilet, the same story for the dogs.
 Remembered Jurassic Park Stevan Spielberg. When the director as Steven Spielberg stopped in our park, they would decide to continue to record another famous failm, and it would be perhaps no wonder that the lead and his dinosaur T-Rex and other tiranosauruse  and poultry from the ancient past epochs. Believe this would really give anything to make this our park. I think that this is something that would give a special touch to our not Jurassic Park.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar