Powered By Blogger

petak, 5. veljače 2010.

GARDENS, LANDSCAPES AND VASES



Gardens, landscapes and vases about how much I could really write. Although I am fan of nature and natural sciences, mathematics and painting together, and never one without the other. Faculty of Economics finished in Zagreb and Osijek, and painting of nowhere, came by itself. Actually not quite true that my statement: namely that I first began working naive painters and paintings on glass as a little school girl. They taught me the famous naive painters Ivan Večenaj and Martin Mehkek. Thanks to them their first earnings I earned and paid for itself so you have a school trip. Later, I learned from the painters and professors who teach at the Academy of Fine Arts, at seminars and courses, and reading a book whose content is related to painting and art history. Time I wanted to say that my big love is arting peinting and no limited communication to the outside world, and the profession without a diploma.

William paint. Art and everything connected to art and innovation is my perception of life and obsession. Create, create, learn, learn, and again so many times. I am a passionate lover of nature and often wander the banks of rivers and lakes, looking for inspiration in it and always find. No day and no moment I would not could take brush in hand and paint. I have so many ideas so that they all can not realization. I must tell you one important thing, that his inspiration for the floral find the mother's garden when I want to paint still lifes with flowers. (As just terrible name), and in fact this is the most beautiful living nature and the most acceptable aesthetically. I am very interested, and especially the geometric abstraction approach.

 I have some new pictures that I made and my friends tell me that I was very successful. I will publish them, because some have even completed. About his oeuvre in a geometric next blog-content. Often sell their paintings, high prices are not a perfect high to € 10 and to one thousand € . Can be bought at the virtual store at www.gifts.hr, or with me personally, then their price 35% lower. Contact me and we can arrange. I love mine vases, gardens and landscapes. My beloved artists as Toulouse Lautrec, Van Gogh, Mondrian, Pollock, Gustav Climt ... and other important famous artist names...



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar