Powered By Blogger

utorak, 9. veljače 2010.

EXHIBITION AND SALE OF SMALLER PHOTOS




Exhibition and sale of smaller photos 

     
Art and painting is my great love. I approach her with respect and with the distance. I like to create. Most of the happy me pictures. I love miniatures. They were the eternal inspiration of all artists. Let us recall the Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Dali, Klimt ...
                      
I love to do paintings of small dimensions, the type of gifts. This is a real challenge for me. For such images have a lot of demand, and I always find customers who want to have my pictures. They are mostly pictures with sweet little flower motifs. Today I just put those occasional motifs nzvat will be "Flowers in the hearts of" what really is. Basically I do acrilic on cardboard, which particularly impresses me.

Today will be set up an exhibition of such pictures in Podravka. Organizers are looking for our artists to bring only a small image. All photos will be exhibited in a small display cases and will be sold at an adequate price. What will be more than 25 €. This exhibition of which I write now will be organized for Valentine's Day.

1 komentar: