Powered By Blogger

petak, 5. veljače 2010.

Coffee with cinnamon and lemon forever




What does that mean?


Coffee like love...

We will not talk about its history and where it's origins. Already on the branch and sparrows know Africa ...

We will talk about her history and where it's origins. Already on the branch and sparrows know that Africa is the home of coffee. Now recall the movie Out of Africa starring with Maryl Streep. Only until remember of the landscape with huge plantations that crvenjela of divine nedozrelih berry coffee. Fascinating is that once the smell that is so taste to be drunk to the pain. I am addict of coffee and endless love her. It is for me the perfect drink to start the working day. The menu creates, or gives me a turbo energy zista I need in my work day, which is abundant in various business activities. I like to experiment with flavors including coffee. So I once by accident added a little cinnamon in it. I can tell you that I am delighted to taste, perfect, fascinating, and the divine. I felt like a queen. The effects are phenomenal. In fact if you drink a teaspoon of cinnamon coffee before sex libido raised to the peak of perfection, tested. Another new flavor that I tried coffee with additives. I was incredibly surprised when I have a cup of coffee took  lemon, ah, it is perfectly said. Lemon or coffee has a very positive effect on the body in the circulation and perfectly removes the headaches and mood rises to a climax and clear the brain. Especially for me, and what you love and afford very often, so to speak every day is a short espresso coffee, be Pascucci, Lavazzea, Franck, Nestle with additions. Best with the addition of lemon or cinnamon, then it is a real mover turbo my energies in my journalistic and organizational work, with emphasis on marketing and PR. Then the brain is 100 per hour and I was OK, then I am sure I will in time, with the will to do well and soybean business.

Well, what is this pathetic question? Drink a cup or two day in good mood for love, companionship, if all this is added a little cinnamon, it will create a divine taste which is hard to resist. Coffee as poetry, as music creates a special feeling in us and gives us the energy ... and keeps our heart. So we're ready for love and new challenges. I love to drink coffee with cinnamon and everyone would be recommended. And it is interesting and what the machine can add a little lemon flavor and will be separate, especially for those who prefer something exotic. In fact they are aphrodisiac, which gives coffee with additives. But that's not all highlighted below if the dice and add to chocolate, it created a real bomb, stimulants for sex and love, and do not want to miss and ignore. Coffee with cinnamon and lemon forever.


1 komentar: