Powered By Blogger

ponedjeljak, 8. veljače 2010.

AESTHETIC SURGERY

Estetsa breast surgery or general to other parts of the body or not? I always dvoumila about the issue. But I am certainly sure that the cosmetic surgery. Nice is always nice, I tell myself. So nice and appealing person can always better prosperitati everywhere. May expire better status in society than those who did not do this, and maybe they should. In fact I think the female population as the male also. Seksy and handsome men and women can not care and some extra effort to choose prety and rich guys or women, find a good and well-paid job, find a better society. I am definitely a supporter of cosmetic surgery, because it is almost a routine thing. Medical operations the chest, the other day but you can work on and that nobody will notice anything, only you often must resort to some analgesics. Today it is the result of high technology in medicine, all this can be done under local anesthesia at the peak of good and surgeon. As for the implant, there really should be careful. The best are those who do not have never changed, and today the progress technology and materials may enter the needle-jets potkožlje in adipose tissue, which is even better than this all of this. We recommend you my dear and my dear, that cosmetic surgery should not be ashamed not afraid for us and it greatly helps in most quality of life and everyday better, and we must not forget the sex, I believe the man feel bigger dose confidence and can better enjoy and kavalitetnije in the heady pleasures.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar