Powered By Blogger

srijeda, 31. ožujka 2010.

Walk Zagreb - great Ester Egg, ban and kram

Walk Zagreb - great Ester Egg, ban and kram



Walk Zagreb gave me a variety of observations and inspired me in many stories and comments. I had only one hour of free time, and the sun gave me encouragement gray stanicma that we work well, and that may well have fun and push the nose a little bit everywhere. I love Zagreb and often go there for some important and less important reasons. That day I was filled with views of the color. Basically it is a city of gray, so for him, says most people who come there. In fact, people just seem so, probably not in the mood or something like that, even color and do not notice. But my thoughts and views focused on the kinds of e color. I must admit, I first noticed large eggs one at the square next to Bana, which fits perfectly in space and time so it got completely sovereign space on the square, where a perfect dominating. If we look the other fillet diagonally ended in Zagreb and has perhaps even more that there, I do not know, just generally not taken an enviable location, situated right next to the old kram Railway Station. And what and what all people, animals and humans walking there, everyone was already long known. Pity that the eggs of the dogs and beggar that pissing and spitting on it. A guess is someone and she said it in favor of, I guess.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar