Powered By Blogger

četvrtak, 25. ožujka 2010.

Timeless genius Jimi Hendrix

James Marshall Hendrix "Jimi" Hendrix, I love listening to Jimi's songs, I had my mp3 in the form of glasses that I love noasiti when you walk through the city, when I go to work, rather when I walk to work. I have a custom to put them on your eyes when you ride in the car. I just saw two cats on the roof, or rather the cat and the cat. Yes, I began to think about Djimi Hendrix. American musician and rock legend rather genius on the guitar. One interesting fact lies in his biography, namely Jimi was left-handed and played the electric guitar for right-handed, fascinating, creative, turning the wire napoako order to be consistent with his abilities or shortcomings? He never parted from the guitar, and some information saying that he even went to the toilet and the guitar. It was very special, creative, crazy, lucid, timeless genius and creator, an inexhaustible source of many musical inspirations. His musical abilities were inherited from his father who was a famous musician, blues and jazz. I have some of his albums you can listen to constantly. Are You Experienced, Bold as Love Electric Ladyland, Band of Gypsys, Valleys of Neptune, Nine to the Universe, War Heroes. Horrifying ending his life. In fact, he died in London in a hotel 18.rujna, 1970. vol. next to his girlfriend who was awake. Speculated that his death caused his manager that he has put wine and killer combination of sleeping pills, and thus saved from bankruptcy.
Bizarre and sad. Jmi Hendriks died in his 27 years. The young genius is gone forever. I wonder if he girl could save your life and whether he ever tried. Maybe she was on the same cocktail with a lower dose.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar