Powered By Blogger

petak, 5. ožujka 2010.

Dear all women and men....

Dear all women and men to relax. Coming March eighth, not to mention pathos, but only reminds us of the day, which is not to ignore!                  

Looking at his angle, I decided to give everyone an idea to think how to spend the weekend. I am definitely going to the country, comuter will not forget. I will take with him only a camera and mobile phone. I can not wait excursion into nature and a fantastic lunch with mom. Now a little thinking about his lunch that will soon make. I eat fish, vegetables and salads, without it could not possibly. It was hard at work, so I have something to eat healthy and fine. In addition, we will faliti dessert.
 
 
All to give honor to someone with a fine lot of chocolate. Oh yes, I drink a vitamin, I almost forgot, all I have to work and use this time to stop writing this my blog. Today I made a lot of things. On Monday, waiting for me a great muving and frequency on the job, but I am so looking forward to work with colleagues. The team I design a new product. I have dealt them a concept, with the other have the right to participate in the creation of their contributions, so I am very curious and I can not wait to see the preparation .. with these last lines I wish everyone a nice and pleasant weekend, look out, watch out, pamper and love, hang and enjoy, see you .....    
                                                                                                

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar