Powered By Blogger

petak, 19. ožujka 2010.

Theft in a sophisticated way

In Saturday and I thought a little more sleep, since the end of another stressful work week. But in the morning woke me with a cell phone message sound, thinking appears to me one of my friends vacation, view and it was immediately clear to me is the message presented by T-Mobile, with the intention reported to me that my card with 10:00 kn removed in favor of options ''free'' message. The day before, reported me saying that I stand reactivation 10:00 kn, thinking that we would do without my consent, I have attempted nothing to do deactivation, which we are not offered. Before they do they should have to mention the content of the message ''if  you want ?''... but they did not, but they are violent such as skilled thieves took 10:00 kn with the card. Very bold immorality and unethical. Such is their business policy, and not only. Unfortunately I'm not the only victim, which are made and assembled so bulky that the money you will be able to create financial support in these times of recession. I wonder what the consumer and how they will come upon the situation which struck our economy. The answer we are being offered by itself and who already know and sparrows, that all will catch up to the end user, how, how long and no one knows. A few years ago I canceled a T-mobile subscription, so she could control herself vlasitu consumption. Thinking that I finally came to her, and that my costs in line with consumption, so I cheated. Today's technological progress and knowledge gave the dispatcher the ability to use it for the acquisition of profit in one way unethical unpopular, and with whom today we meet at every step. Every day we find many irregularities in the business sphere, which leads to immorality and unhetical. We do not have enough relevant institutions that could control it all, and that such a dirty business and a similar stand on end.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar