Powered By Blogger

utorak, 20. travnja 2010.

Freddie Mercury the greatest king of world music deadline

Freddie Mercury the greatest king of world music deadline

Freddie Mercury was a very withdrawn person - has avoided interviews since he was very shy and felt very uncomfortable in the company of unknown people. Queen, which is supported by the talented and ambitious Mercury has reached great success and has become the largest group of its era. He liked to say for yourself. "Actually, I enjoy to be scum. I like to surround towns.'s Disease is the largest in the world, my dear."
'Sometimes I wake up and think,' Oh my God, that at least now I'm not Freddie Mercury. " "I am delighted by the fact that pleases people, regardless of the form. Even if it was only about half an hour of their lives, if they in any way I can make them happy or feel good, or coax a smile on their face sour for me is it worth the effort. " "Privacy I have always been a particularly important and well known by that I do not give interviews. Please understand that I will continue to keep the policy." Freddie last statement, the day before death, 23 November 1991. His story, told in his own words, shows that the band almost broke up several times, but both of them together every time maintained a common love for the destruction of musical conventions. Mercury presents his views on the origins of Queen, the making of many songs ("Bohemian Rhapsody", "Love of My Life," "Somebody to Love," "Under Pressure", "I Want to Break Free," "Barcelona", "Innuendo "etc.) and work together on the album. Freddie tells a personal story about the quest for a dream come true, about coping with the wealth and glory, of referring to the past without regret, of analyzing their own attitudes about love, sex, aging, legacy and death. The published interviews - as well as some who hitherto have not gone out in public - are gathered in this book with an intriguing view of the man who in public appearances, he radiated confidence and arrogance, but beneath that mask most samovao and looked for happiness. The book contains four articles of excellent color photographs (32 pages), which follows the lives of Freddie Mercury from his childhood through the greatest success with the band Queen.

1 komentar: