Powered By Blogger

ponedjeljak, 26. travnja 2010.

Asparagus is an aphrodisiac and a cure

Asparagus is an aphrodisiac and a cure

I just wanted to eat asparagus. Given that it is seasonal vegetables and does not have it constantly on sale, I thought that I will please you with unusual food. I'm not a cook and we do not just let the strong side, but look for it one of the recipe and then try to realize it. When you close the door of his office and heads for home, usually by thinking how I will spend the rest of the day, and my fridge looks like inside. Almost always bring a dish from her mother that we prepare it and so we ease the suffering for cooking. My mom cooks and has a fine menu and selection of food was very similar to mine, and I am very pleased with how they prepare food and I am grateful to her. I think that I have something now to prepare itself for food, go to the supermarket and they immediately attracted me, and there is also no longer keep the shelves with fruits and vegetables. I can not separate the view from the beautiful color and variety of my favorite foods. On that day decided to purchase the asparagus, which I did. I planned to make a soup of asparagus, and young buds with boiled potatoes with the fish for added support. The way I used to cook soup, acted alone and then, but however I was surprised. I'm not a mixer could chop cooked asparagus, but we ostaali some hard parts that I made into a real obstacle to the preparation of good thick soup. I had actually sent the soup of asparagus. I had to pass through in order to avoid the thread and unwanted parts. When it all done, the mass is reduced, and it is insufficient for the soup, then I remembered that all this can be improved, if I add some frozen chopped nettles and a little cream, potatoes have been made with asparagus. I must admit that the soup was excellent and I really enjoyed the taste of her, without thinking how I did it perfectly, like a real cook. I thought that would gladly invited to lunch my dear person that she add some vitamins, which would certainly welcome that can help fight off allergies and colds. I thought this was just a test, and other times it will be realized. The words to deeds. What I wanted to say it, I'm not satisfied with asparagus for food, they say and ask a lot of work and effort to prepare the meal, but I just can not imagine one of their string that does not love you. I do not know, maybe they better make asparagus, I think the wild that are in the rocky thickets and snakes? Too much is attributable to their good characteristics, that are an aphrodisiac, diuretic, suitable for people who have diabetes ... maybe one that wild, but these aquaculture gentle, do not believe that they have such good characteristics. My conclusion is that their poor performance, but the first step.



Cameras

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar