Powered By Blogger

petak, 30. travnja 2010.

Beasts and monsters from the river Drava

Monster or monsters in the Drava River? Intriguing is the question that still awaits an answer. And who gave them all and seen it? The beasts and monsters that live in the Drava river, long story. Casual passers-by and those who frequently visit and roam the banks of the Drava, confirmed our suspicion. I did not mean never could understand that there are monsters or monsters Ecology at the bottom of the river Drava. I always thought of such awe-inspiring to the wilderness,

 and give me a sense of fear and discomfort when closer to the river Drava. I believe the Drava hides many secrets. A friend told me that when the water level lowers monsters remain on land or in other words, remain in the shallows, and every now and need to catch the air and rise from the water, so they can be seen. We started one Sunday, my brother, myself and some of his friends


 in the real adventurer in the Drava river. I thought that we will encounter some monsters and experience something even unexperienced! We drove the cars to the shores of the Drava river, we packed things in the boat that was docked along the sleeves, and set off to the other bank of the Drava. First, when I stepped foot in the boat, I had to drink a little 'fire water' in order to have the courage for an unusual ride. Thinking it must not difficult. They told me 'Drava's wolves' that is the rule.
              
Boat ride was not exactly fascinating, but it was exciting. There was a lot of degradation of the water. Stane, a friend of my brother, said drive motor is attached to the boat, so you should not paddle, and to make it faster. We planned to make a lunch or barbecue on the Drava tongue. When riding in a boat, morm admit I was afraid, so I saw several times in water to swim, and just in case I put his hand in the Drava river to check the temperature of water, to make sure that it is not cold. These were only my fears and looking at, for past down that seriously rocked the boat every time the engine got stuck in a stump. It was not exactly pleasant, but it gave accustomed to the new situation. Perhaps not izvrnul, because the motor that was installed at the boat has an adjustment, if any procedures stump or something similar. It happened to low water levels. I am now and I have learned one thing as a right Ecology female. Flat-wicked friend says, as the boat has to manage the oars, and it is safest if the low water level in the shallows of Drava meander, which is surrounded by the Drava. I must admit that I was welcome 'fiery water', which has saved me from embarrassment and fear.
                
Finally, we set off on the right Matic and rush deep, fast and scented the Drava river, you're choosing the best Cay, where we moor our boat-Piran (so is his name), to the shore. I finally saw the bottom and nicely shaped stones with the odd fish, so I'm relieved and I was not afraid any more. Finally we arrived and anchored at a beautiful beach "Drava coast. We took a strategic position for our barbecue and stay in the wild. It was really nice and sunny day. Now I have taken the one seat on a stump where the mlegla like a snake catching the sun's rays and enjoying the warmth. We put the chill wine and beer into the water, intending to eat it after a good barbecue. Things we laid down on the sandbar, the deadwood should not be too much effort because it is everywhere, for it is already taken care of rivers. We started the grill and made a lunch of seafood delicacies and home made sausages, which Stane perfectly made.


Fish previously nalovila team in the Drava River, and by his brother prepared a special way, has his own secret recipe. Menu has never managed to prepare the fish so fine. Common truth is that men better cooks, better wives and talking and kissing, although neither is exactly true. Some are perfect and that. I have not really tried anything, but what I am, I can certainly confirm that (one / worth).
 
We caught a lot of sunshine, we enjoyed the delicacies from the grill, and good wine and beer that 'fire-'. We hung out with the swans, which are supervised by us and asked who are the monsters and the monsters are close to their habitat. Mosquitoes have become unbearable, the sun began to catch the sunset horizon, and we slowly began to store their belongings into the boat, in good spirits hoping a happy return to the other side. We started from the wilderness in which flourishes swans, deer and many other wild animals in any other conventional world.
                                             
I thought that the mysterious nature and wildlife at night, and there can never be quite sure that you will not encounter anything unexpected. At once they heard a thud, I was scared and told me hundreds of questionnaires in the head, what happens? When I assembled unto a little, I saw a herd of deer coming to drink water from the Drava River. I thought, finally have the opportunity to meet MONSTER. There were a few!     
                       
Unfortunately, we had to go. Old rule that the water level rises as the day progresses. Driving in the Drava River has gone perfectly, no monster is us okvačila berth. We were lucky. I was very proud of what we are given the opportunity to ride the Drava river in motorboats, and imagine the low water levels. These resulting deterioration were actually back Drava beasts and monsters that have lay low at the bottom.

I think you're there, build a dugout or a checkbox on the wooden logs with a terrace facing the water and swans. And thus to become a resident of Drava wilderness in which I can communicate only with wild animals, swans, fish and MONSTER or monsters. May appear and some already or occasional villa ...!!

                                    

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar