Powered By Blogger

utorak, 13. srpnja 2010.

The ball is round for the PAN-trumpet

Hot Sunday afternoon and the heat, they gave me a reason to go to the river Drava in order to be refreshed. I have already started to imagine your legs gacaju the Drava slimy rocks and fresh water as we ankles, and the whole body. How can we not love myself wandering around the Drava River Drava and menadara, and this time I looked it up society. I called him on her cell phone, even though I knew I should not be straight away, I decided well in advance. It is not called. I gave the future outcome. Dawned on me the strategy of how to achieve the goal. I used a different method, in which I was 99% sure. I sent a message of content: where are you? Let's go to the Drava. It was not even 20 minutes, he appeared as the clouds. I knew it. This is my brother, with whom I have a separate communication.

We sat together with a dog in his black Golf and headed by the Drava River in order to wander the Drava river meanders and shallows, enjoying the smell of Drava flora. As the Drava wild and cold is not pleasant to me her water for bathing. While he was bringing fins or diving suit, and put in the nut, I love to walk and enjoy the shallow waters and develop in a stock, the old one.

Through the Drava river we stopped in the center of the Island, with the intention to drink beer agram. Island is a small scattered village, with about 300 inhabitants, which lies in Prekodravlje, near the Hungarian border. It is my native village, which I am a regular guest recently. The reasons are manifold and important. There are always some events, and would not come with it at the end. I like to enjoy their company over the Drava and the team as I call it. They are actually Vedi. They are always in good spirits and ready for fun and good Zug.

These Sunday of the island held a football tournament, I guess it should mark the end of the World Cup. There were a lot of teams, colorful society dominated village football pitch. Gathered together here people of all ages. All in a good mood and smiling even though the temperature in the shade was 32 st.celzija, and that was just the players, the question is. For the good will and good company there is no obstacle. We sat among the fans, we are still a few separirali, in order to better have fun and enjoy a cold beer. A moment we counted. The only thing we should wait for our main Veda Staneja or break, so we named of a mile, because we always laugh with their wiles.

As he was eye and ear of a little 'hard', we have barely managed to attract to our notice. Finally, he saw us, ran towards us as Superman. First he got a beard the last leg. I thought he was chased by lightning. At one point the table is by green rosnih bottle of Pan's. Sometimes we forget that we are actually in the game, the attention we attracted fooled bottle filled with cold drinks from the hops. We were not too worried, we know the result svjedno octopus. I think that would be a good salad, definitely better than the fish-named beans that I was able to cheat just to feed me an unusual yellow food they had prepared for the guests to end the tournament for the hungry players and audience. I and my team wins the portions are less preferred because we're a good cook. He loves us and we were first fed in order to be more thirsty, while he may have been 'guinea pigs'. It's vicious, although it seems benign and giddily funny jokes and stories as if they were released from the sleeve. I could not eat lunch, I tried it alone. Fortunately, we took our Cuku who joined the beans. Scrumptiously the lick one's lips, and neither noticed that he ate quite a lot chiija.

After a stream drinking over beer, we thought that we might Cuko thirsty, as it began wholeheartedly lick droplets of beer that Stane shed in his black fur. We went to him to seek water. He is grateful to us, almost dropped my soul would not be drunk, just we haven't been happy it us. Now it's up to us was red, and so one for drgom Niza bottles, and we were all more good will. Suddenly merged color fields, tables, and the environment, it was all in green tone, after all, and we fit into that environment like small green.



Step into Afaze and recieve 20% off your order



BabyAge.com


YouFloral Flowers & Personalized Vase


DiscountGolfWorld.com


Save 15% on Flowers sent to Canada. Ends 7/31/2010.


JJGames.com Logo

 
Magellans  468x60


Animated Truck 4WP

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar